01.01.2020 - 30.06.2022
INTERREG V A Deutschland-Nederland
very close cooperation with Prof. Dr. Rolf Becker
IoA - Internet of Agriculture: Wireless Solutions for Digital Farming is a project within the framework of the strategic initiative "Agrobusiness & Food". The project aims to foster innovation of SMEs through collaborative R&D and to strengthen long-term cross-border competence networks, links and synergies between enterprises, research institutions and development centers. The cross-border pooling of competencies will enable effective value creation in the growing market for smart farming, IoT wireless technologies and special sensors in the region close to the border.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Better utilization of agricultural production - efficient farm management and more effective management
- Optimization of high-quality and sustainable agricultural concepts - better documentation, resource, yield and crop management
- Precise production through the use of high-quality environmental technologies - resource efficiency, occupational safety and quality assurance in the production of agricultural goods
- promoting resource efficiency - water and resource savings
- Cross-Over to the High-Tech Systems and Materials (HTSM) sector - Application of new technologies, promotionof digitization processes in agriculture ("Farming 4.0")
Our research group is responsible for
- Farm Management UI
RheWaTech Rhein-Waal Institut für Technologie, gUG
Wagening University & Research (Sichting Wageningen Research)
ISIS IC GmbH
Stichting Sensornetwork Achterhoek
LNAGRO de Ondernemerij
Teneo IoT BV
Het H20 Huis B.V.
Het Internet Huis B.V.
Agrobusiness Niederrhein e.V.
Reibeisen Waren-Zentrale Rhein-Main eG